INVITATION TO TENDER
The Palestinian Environmental Friends Association (PEF) is a nonprofit (non-governmental) organization and was established in 1998. It provides in turn important services in the environment and natural resources fields to all the Palestinian without taking any consideration; such as, political belongings and home places. These services are offered to them without any opposite. For further information about PEF, please visit: www.pefrafah.org.ps
PEF in partnership with Oxfam are conducting a tender process and invites to sealed bids from qualified bidders to provide PEF, within their requirements, for:
“Rehabilitation and Upgrading of WASH Facilities in primary and secondary schools in the Gaza Strip”
within the framework of “Improve access to WASH services and promoting healthier school environments in the Gaza Strip” project funded by Muslim Aid USA (MAUSA) and as per the conditions detailed in the Tender Dossier.
Tender Dossier can be obtained by interested qualified tenderers form the below address:
PEF Head Office
Amer Qeshta Building – 2nd Floor, Al-Jawazat junction, Abu-Baker El-Sideeq St., Rafah, Palestine
PEF Gaza Office
Abu Ras Building – Ground Floor, Beside Gaza International Hotel, Al Mena, Gaza city
Between 9:00 am – 03:00 pm (Gaza Time) Sunday to Thursday
- The deadline for the collection of the Tender Dossier is 17/02/2022 at 3:00 pm (Interested tenderers must submit a copy of classification certification with a minimum Grade 3 in maintenance or construction of buildings in order to collect the Tender Dossier)
- The deadline for submission of tenders by hand to PEF head office at the address mentioned above is 20/02/2022 at 12:30pm
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of the interested tenderer at the deadline date at 01:00pm.
- Tenderers will be required to submit a tender security accompanied with the financial offer in the form of a certified check or a bank guarantee issued by a bank authorized by Palestine Monetary Authority (PMA). Minimum Tender security amount is 5% of the total price of the submitted financial offer valid for at least 120 days in the name of PEF.
- PEF does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest offer and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.
- The awarded tenderer should pay the fees of advertisements in newspapers and any other platforms used to advertise this tender invitation.
We look forward to receive a proposal from you and thank you for your interest in our account.