Project to support the population of the Gaza Strip most affected by war and vulnerable communities in the field of water, sanitation and sanitation
Project Number: – PTIB35
Project start date: 01/04/2015
Project Closing Date: 31/03/2016
The total budget of the project: 150,983.58 euros
Background and idea of the project:
The project aims to improve the health status of the marginalized and most affected communities in the recent war and rehabilitate and prepare communities with emergencies.
The project targets the marginalized group from the Shoka area around 1997 beneficiaries to include the following benefits:
- Distribution of water tanks with chlorinated water tanks and periodically sterilized with the duration of implementation of the project.
- Health education program for all beneficiaries to clarify the water safety plan through an electronic program.
- Distribution of health baskets.
- Distribution of educational materials, publications and many publications aimed at spreading health awareness.
- Work to prepare contingency plans in a number of schools at the level of the Gaza Strip.
- Maintenance of 35 houses in the Shoka area.
The areas of Al-Shouka (Eastern Fork and South-North) were around 1997 beneficiaries.